The Kindleberger Arts Commission
2016 Kindleberger Summer Festival of the Performing Arts
The Stage at Kindleberger Park - Parchment, MI
All Performances are FREE!
Wednesday, July 6 thru Sunday, July 10
Performance Dates for 2016:
- Wed, July 6: Pirates of the Amazon: The Treasure of Mystery Island 5:30pm; Brigadoon 7:00 pm
- Thurs, July 7: Pirates of the Amazon: The Treasure of Mystery Island 5:30pm; Brigadoon 7:00 pm
- Fri, July 8: Pirates of the Amazon: The Treasure of Mystery Island 5:30pm; Brigadoon 7:00 pm
- Sat, July 9 (FESTIVAL DAY): Pirates of the Amazon: The Treasure of Mystery Island 3:30pm; Brigadoon 5:00 pm
- Sun, July 10: Pirates of the Amazon: The Treasure of Mystery Island 3:30pm; Brigadoon 5:00 pm
Lawn Seating: Bring a Blanket or a Lawn Chair.
Click to view photographs of past Kindleberger performances | Click to view Kindleberger's Flickr Stream
Tommy Albright and Jeff Douglas, two American pals on a Scottish hunting trip, get lost in the woods and come upon the magical village of Brigadoon. Rising out of the Scottish mist only once every 100 years, and only for one day, Brigadoon is an enchanted place where life is simpler and easier, untouched by the worries of the modern world. When Tommy falls for beautiful villager Fiona Campbell, he must decide whether to stay or to return to his life. Including such famous hits as “Heather on the Hill” and “Almost Like Being in Love,” Lerner and Loewe’s “Brigadoon” has music that will sweep you off your feet and a whimsical story that is a tribute to the power of true love.
Tommy Albright-Mick Jutila
Jeff Douglas-Josh Danks
Jane Ashton-Rachel Piper
Sandy Dean- Maggie Timmer
Meg Brockie-Alissa Britigan
Mr. Lundie-Lou Price
Congratulations to all!
Our first Company Meeting will be on Monday, May 23 at 6:00 pm, at the St. Ambrose Church Social Hall,
1628 East G Avenue, in Parchment, FOLLOWED BY OUR FIRST REHEARSAL FROM 7:00-10:00 pm. The ENTIRE CAST AND CREW is expected to attend, with a parent if you are under 18.
Thank you to everyone who auditioned! - Ken Holda, Director
Visit www.kindleberger.org for all Festival information!